Financing Small Farmers
This service is a loan service provided by CAC Bank to small farmers and fishers in accordance with the annual financing plan to cover the operational costs of fertilizers, seeds, pesticides, irrigation networks, labor (wages), fuel, and mobile and fixed agricultural machineries...etc.
- Financing procedures are simple and fast.
- Service fees are reduced.
- Uncomplicated guarantees for funding.
- Collection of installments are payable at limited and concessional funding periods.
Terms and Documents required to obtain the service:
- The customer should maintain an account with CAC Bank.
- Providing the original identity copy (a valid electronic card or passport).
- Fill in the application form by visiting any CAC Bank Branch or office.
- The application must be presented by the financing applicant or by an authorized person to the applicant.
- The loan shall be used in the specified objectives.
- The customer should not have failed in payment of any past debts to any other banking or financial entity.
- There is no dispute over land ownership.
- The purpose of the loan is to farm crops or fruit in its appropriate environment.
- The objectives of the loan are consistent with the objectives of the bank and according to the lending plan.
- Providing a feasibility study for the project in cooperation with the bank, and a price offer for the project.
- The ability to bring sufficient guarantees and the customer has the ownership document of the agriculture land.
- Banking tariffs (10%) for short-term loans, and (11%) for medium-term loans.
All or some of the following guarantees: (that cover the value of the granted finance to customer and also subject to the policies and decision of the Agricultural Credit Committee)
- A commercial guarantee from a merchant that have an account with CAC Bank.
- A guarantee from funds or entities that may nominate the farmer to have the finance. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- Guarantee a deposit in the bank. (or less if the warranty is supplementary).
- Partial guarantee for those employees who receive their salaries through our bank not exceeding 50% of the net salary. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- For short term finances reached to 2 years, gold mortgages must equal to 150% of the value of the finance as approved by the Agricultural Credit Committee. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- A property located in a provinces’ capital that covers at least 120% of the value of the required finance, (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
It depends on applicant request; the finance is flexible and can be made in a traditional or Islamic way.
10% for short term loans, and 1% for medium term loans.
If the customer presented all required guarantees, the finance will be preceded within only two weeks.
Yes, through an official authorization attested by the court.
You can get the loan only with a personal ID, family card or a passport, but the election card is not acceptable.
According to the feasibility study of the project.
Yes, a feasibility study must be provided and the loan officer of the bank reviews it, if the financing is less than 5 million. If the financing value is greater than that, the feasibility study must be done through a specialized consultant office.
At the nearest branch or office to the client's area.
(Application form according to the approved form - the price offer - the original ID card - the document of the land ownership or the lease).