E-banking is a service targeting VIP customers, corporates, large scale companies, and international organizations in Yemen.
Through this web-based platform, you can process many of your banking transactionsquickly, and easilywithout having to visit the bank, such as:
- Letters of Credit.
- Foreign Transfers.
- International Letters of Guarantee.
- Local Guarantees.
- Transfers from Account to Account.
- Bill Payments.
- Account Statements Service.
- Exchange Rates Service.
- Clients can enjoy executing all their banking transactions including services related to LCs, LGs and transfers.
- Its free of charge and adequately protected against any computer viruses or other malicious software.
- You can execute banking operations from anywhere, and at any time.
- The service has a high confidentiality and a comprehensive data encryption.
Terms & Documents required to obtain the service:
- The customer should maintain an account with the bank to acquire the service.
- Providing personal identifications (valid ID card or passport).
- Filling in the application form by visiting the nearest branch or office of CAC Bank.
- The customer has a good volume of business, in executing banking operations through CAC Bank.
- For transactions that need credit approvals, the customer must have a valid credit limit from the bank.
You can visit the office of VIP Customer Service at the nearest branch of the bank, and fill in the specified application form.
The customer must have a high volume ofactivity in all banking operations that are included in the E-Banking service.
No, the service is 100%free of charge.
Yes, the customer gets a comprehensive training session to know the main features and how to perfectly use the system.
No, the service can be accessed from any internet browser on any computer or tablet.
You can contact the responsible through:
Yes, the data isencrypted by VeriSign which is an Internationalcompany, based in UK.