This service enables you whenever and wherever you are to review your accounts, trace your cards transactions, and obtain a statement of your account.
- The service is available all day 24/7.
- The service can be used from anyplace that has an internet connection.
- The service is free of charge, without any commissions.
- The possibility of obtaining PDF account statementsaccording to the time period determined by the client.
- High data security and banking operations.
- Easy access to the service, customer can visit the nearest branch to apply for the service. After subscription,customer will receive a message to his mobile containing the USER nameand PASSWORD.
Terms & Documents required to obtain the service:
- The customer should maintain one or more accounts to acquire the service.
- Providing personal identifications (valid ID card or passport).
- Filling in the application form by visiting the nearest branch or office of CAC Bank.
Service is accessed via our website by clicking Login from the main screen, or following the link:
Then fill in the user name and password.
No, the service can be accessed from any Internet browser on any computer or tablet.
Yes, all clients’ accounts can be added to the service.
The maximum statement period that is shown in CAC Online is for one year ago.
Yes, the statement of account is authenticated and can be obtained and printed in PDF format.
When you applyfor the service, an SMS message is sent to the user’smobile. The message contains the username and password.