Indirect Credit Facilities
As part of CAC Bank’s efforts to improve the level of delivered services, we have dedicated our spirits to provide a range of indirect innovative facilities (products) to companies who have contributed to the promotion of various businesses, in order to help them implementing their contracts and supporting the import and export operations. This comes in accordance of the Bank's support for small and medium enterprises to boost the economy in Yemen by means of high quality and efficiency.
Types of Indirect Credit Facilities:
- Types of letters of bank guarantee:
- Bid Bonds
- Advance payment
- Back to Back
- Types of documentary credits:
- Defer payment
- Documentary collections
- Revolving LCs
- Cheques & payable cheques
- Currencies Exchange
- Low interest rates with simplified securities.
- The possibility of implementing many of your banking transactions remotely through E-Banking and without the need to visit our branch.
- Trade consultations are free and by specialized and efficient experts.
- You can also obtain a range of distinctive electronic banking services to save your time and efforts.
- The possibility of acquiring all these services from any of our branches or offices located around Yemen.
- In case of granting a credit facility, the customer acquires the facility with low margin rates as well as customer benefits from the reduced commissions and low rates on letters of guarantee (LG) and letters of credit (LC).
- For customers who have regular credit limits, the letters of guarantee issued immediately at the same time.
- The customer can obtain high amounts of credit facilities compared to other banks.
Terms and Documents required to obtain the service:
- The institution / company must have an active account with the bank.
- The authorized signatory must submit an official signed request specifying the type of service required.
- Completing the required official documents (commercial registration, business license, tax card).
- The request studied by a specialized committee and customer is notified whether the request was approved or rejected.
- Filling in the form of credit study to grant periodic credit facility to the customer.
By visiting the nearest branch or office of the bank and filling in the form of the credit study and providing the required securities.
Yes, we offer a comprehensive package of direct and indirect banking facilities for companies including customized financial solutions.
The amount is subject to the resolution of the customer's credit study and business activity.
The rates vary by facility type and currency. Interest rates for indirect facilities in the Yemeni Riyal are 22% for loans and 25% for debit balances and overdrafts.
They vary depending on the type of study and creditworthiness of the client.
Yes, we have a wide network of correspondent banks that accommodate our transactions.
The maximum duration of the credit limit is one year.
In order to be able to assess your business activity and creditworthiness so that we can decide to grant your company the credit facility.