Please visit one of our branches along with the following documents:
For Sole Proprietorship institutions:
- A copy of valid Commercial Registration.
- Providing the original personal ID (valid electronic card) of the owner.
- For foreign residents, they have to provide a passport copy, a copy of the residence card and the need of a letter from the employer.
- A copy of incorporation contract of the company attested by the related authorities.
- A copy of establishment resolution.
- A copy of memorandum and articles of association attested by the related authorities.
- A request to open the accounts approved by the Board of Directors along with determinations of the authorized signatures to manage the account.
- The original personal ID (valid electronic card) shall be provided of the owners and the authorized signatures.
- Filling in the application forms of opening the account required by the bank.
- Minimum account opening balance is YR 300,000 or the equivalent in other currencies.
- The current account can be opened in the local currency or any of the approved foreign currencies.
Yes, you can track the latest transactions on your account at CAC Bank by subscribing to CAC Mobily service, which allows you to receive SMS messages on the latest transactions on your account 24 hours and wherever you are.
The minimum opening balance for corporate current accounts is YR 300,000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies.
Yes, but the authorized signatories should apply for the check book.
If there are no transactions (credits or debits) on the account within 6 months, the account is inactivated and becomes (dormant). To activate the account, please visit the nearest branch or office of the bank and fill in the required form.