All or some of the following guarantees: (that cover the value of the granted finance to customer and also subject to the policies and decision of the Agricultural Credit Committee)
- A commercial guarantee from a merchant that have an account with CAC Bank.
- A guarantee from funds or entities that may nominate the farmer to have the finance. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- Guarantee a deposit in the bank. (or less if the warranty is supplementary).
- Partial guarantee for those employees who receive their salaries through our bank not exceeding 50% of the net salary. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- For short term finances reached to 2 years, gold mortgages must equal to 150% of the value of the finance as approved by the Agricultural Credit Committee. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- A property located in a provinces’ capital that covers at least 120% of the value of the required finance, (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
It depends on applicant request; the finance is flexible and can be made in a traditional or Islamic way.
Banking tariffs (10% - 11%), in which 50% of finance are borne by the Agricultural and Fisheries Promotion Fund and 50% by the beneficiary.
If the customer presented all required guarantees, the finance will be preceded within only two weeks.
Yes, finance can be granted by using the academic record in case of the graduation certificate is not ready.
According to the scope of the graduate person in any agricultural field (agriculture or industry).
According to the feasibility study of the project.
Yes, in case the finance is less than YR5 million a feasibility study must be provided and the bank's Lending Officer reviews it. If the finance amount is greater than that, the feasibility study should be prepared through a specialized consultant office.
At the nearest branch or office to the customer.
(Application form according to the approved form - original ID card - graduation certificate or academic record - price offers)