All or some of the following guarantees: (that cover the value of the granted finance to customer and also subject to the policies and decision of the Agricultural Credit Committee)
- A commercial guarantee from a merchant that have an account with CAC Bank.
- A guarantee from funds or entities that may nominate the farmer to have the finance. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- Guarantee a deposit in the bank. (or less if the warranty is supplementary).
- Partial guarantee for those employees who receive their salaries through our bank not exceeding 50% of the net salary. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- For short term finances reached to 2 years, gold mortgages must equal to 150% of the value of the finance as approved by the Agricultural Credit Committee. (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
- A property located in a provinces’ capital that covers at least 120% of the value of the required finance, (or less if the guarantee is supplementary).
It depends on applicant request; the finance is flexible and can be made in a traditional or Islamic way.
(10%) that is borne by the importer of greenhouses.
If the customer presented all required guarantees, the finance will be preceded within only two weeks.
Yes, there are approved technical specifications for the product.
The supplier will not get any payment unless all required technical specifications are matching.
According to the feasibility study of the project (from 1 to 3 years).
No, the applicant will cooperate with the bank to provide data for existing projects and sources of repayments (finance) and the bank will prepare the feasibility study.
At the nearest branch or office to customer.
(Application form according to the approved form - original personal identity - the price offer - the original ID card - the ownership document of the land or the lease)