Personal BankingCards Loans Money Transfer Personal Accounts
Saving Account (Aman).
Saving account (Aman) is considered as one of the various saving accounts dedicated to all types of CAC bank customers who would like to save their money to meet all their needs and aspirations. The customer gains annual interest that applied on the credit balances in the saving account.
- Customer can open YER, USD, SAR & EUR accounts.
- Interests applied monthly and deposits to your account every half year at the end of June & December.
- Customer can deposit, withdraw, or transfer from account to account through any branch or office of CAC bank distributed around Yemen.
- Customer can review his balance, transfer and pay his bills (electricity – phone number or landline – water – internet) by his cell phone through CAC Mobily Service.
- Customer can review his account at anytime from anywhere, and extract his account statement through CAC online service.
- Customer can transfer from anywhere from his current account to his saving account or to any other account through permanent customer service.
- Customer can manage his account through any customer services center at anytime from anywhere.
Terms and Documents required to obtain the service:
- Customer should be over the legal age (18 years old).
- Providing the original personal identifications (valid electronic ID).
- Foreigners should provide passport copy, residence card, and official letter from the employer.
- Filling the saving account opening application form (Aman).
- Providing 2 personal 4x6 photos.
- The minimum balance required to open a current account is YER 5,000 or equivalent in any other currencies.
Yes, you can open the Saving account (Aman) only in YER, USD, SAR, & EUR currencies.
Yes, Interests applied monthly (the minimal balance during the month) and deposits to your account every half year at the end of June & December.
The minimum opening balance to open a saving account is YER 5,000 or equivalent in any other currencies.
Yes, you can transfer from your current account to your Saving account (Aman) or the opposite through our permanent customer service or through CAC Mobliy service.
Yes, you can use your Saving account (Aman) to pay your liabilities and bills (electricity– phone number and landline – water- internet) through CAC Mobily service.
You can review your balances on the Saving account (Aman) through CAC Mobily & CAC online services.
Yes, you can use ATM service to facilitate executing different banking transactions.